Monday, April 6, 2015

Almost to Japan!

This is my last week at the MTC before I Leave for Japan next Monday, April 6th! I am so nervous and excited all at once!! The next few days will be pretty busy packing and finishing my classes!

During my scripture study this last week I was reading in the Book of Mormon, Ether Chapter 12. Two of my favorite scriptures are in that chapter (verse 6 and 27) and I have read it many times. When I was studying it this last week, I learned a lot about how faith works in our lives. Verse 6 says "Faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive not witness until after the trial of your faith." A lot of times when life gets difficult or stressful or a tragedy occurs, we question whether or not God is really there. We feel as if we have been abandoned when we need Him the most. I know that God is always there. I know that if we put our faith and trust in Him, He will take care of us. He will make our burdens seem light, we just have to show Him that we trust Him enough to do that. 

Thank you all so much for all the Love and support!
Next week I will be writing from Japan!
Love, 
Lowe Shimai
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment