Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Earthly Father, Heavenly Father

Monday January 4, 2016

Two awesome things happened this week:
1) a lady who just joined the church, Shimoji,  met a lady on the train and started talking to her about Christ and the blessings she's received through following and learning about Him. Well the lady she talked to had interest in learning more and so we started teaching her! She is a really sweet lady and I am so excited to be teaching her!

2) when I was in Fukuoka 2 weeks ago for training, Sister Bearman went out with the other Sisters in our apartment and found a really awesome guy from New York. He's never really been interested in learning about religion but as he talked to the sisters he said he felt a peace that he only finds when he goes on long walks at night by himself. So he said he wanted to meet again! And we were able to meet with him this last Saturday afternoon. It was an awesome lesson! We taught about how God is our Heavenly Father and we can strengthen our relationship with Him through Prayer. It was so simple, yet after we would teach a principle he would say something like, that's exactly what my question was, or that's what I was about to ask! We watched Earthly Father, Heavenly Father on lds.org and afterwards he was like, where can I find that, I want to watch it again! At the end of the
lesson he was like, I definitely want to learn more about this, and everything you're saying, just makes sense. It was amazing.

I really do love Japan and the Japanese people! I am so blessed to be able to be around them!


 New Year's Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment