Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Thanksgiving in Okinawa! (Naha week 3; week 33)

Thursday November 26, 2015

Since this week is Thanksgiving, our Pday is today. So much has happened in this last week! I love being out here on a mission, giving this time to Him has been so incredible! We don't have much personal time, but it's amazing how happy and uplifting this time is! It's hard, being a trainer, I
want to do everything exactly right and be an example, and I'm trying my best! I know the Lord is helping me and loves me. I know He knows each of his children and I know that He uses His missionaries to bless their lives!

 Thanksgiving in Okinawa! 
It was really windy but super beautiful!


 An American family in Okinawa 
invited us over for thanksgiving dinner which was delicious!




 I didn't ride it but our neighbor has this awesome, tiny bike!



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving in Japan. I am so proud of you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete