Monday, June 6, 2016

Service is the Cure!

Sasebo week 2 - wk 50 in Japan, wk 59 total

Monday March 21, 2016
 
It's been a good week here in Sasebo. We met with some really nice people this week. I love serving people! I am so grateful for this opportunity to put myself aside and serve all day everyday. Reaching outside of yourself really is the cure for everything sad I think. 
 
Much Love! 
 
One of my favorites! Matono Shimai! She's from Nagasaki. 
She is in the primary presidency so she came to Sasebo branch and I got to see her!
 We met with some of our friends from Vietnam and had some delicious crepes.  
 While we were studying, we saw this man clipping leaves while attached to a harness!
Fancy scrunchies, each has its own personal box!
 The wind likes to knock over our bikes while we aren't looking :(
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment